Sunday, November 7, 2021

Space Shuttle Atlantis Walkaround



Within the past month I had the opportunity to see the Atlantis, the final space shuttle on my bucket list. It is on display at the Kennedy Space Visitors Center in Florida. This completed my goal of seeing all the surviving space shuttles: Enterprise, Discovery, Endeavour, and Atlantis.

Of all the shuttles on display the Atlantis at the Kennedy Space Visitors Center had the most impressive presentation! Atlantis is featured as it would look on-orbit, with payload doors opened to reveal the interior. It also allow me an opportunity to photograph a shuttle from above rather than on the ground.
I highly recommend seeing this shuttle display!

Below are photos I took of the Atlantis. 



















______________________________________________________

Below are all three of the flown articles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment